Kimberley organises Outings for Residents, this includes meeting with senior groups, families, friends and other community organisations on a regular basis. Our goal is to encourage residents to maintain their relationships with their nearest and dearest and help them with things that interest them.
We have a Van for residents Outings supported by a dedicated Activities Coordinator who offers following services on a regular basis:
Entertainment (Movies, Videos, Audio, Documentaries etc.) quizzes, ball games, bowls, exercises, crafts, housie, trips out, board games, shopping expeditions and visiting musicians - piano and organ music, newspaper reading, Church services monthly and ability to go to own church services
- School groups visit to entertain
- Visitors bring in their pets to entertain residents.
- Email and internet availability
- Blind foundation send talking books
- Breakfast in bed
- Affiliation with other rest homes so we meet with them for games, concerts etc.
- Theme party days i.e., Queens Birthday, Valentine’s day and Christmas themed events